Session Templates are the core function of your scheduling experience. Templates are used to auto-load pre-defined information sets when creating a new session or class.
The template contains the following information:
- Session name
- Session Type (Could be same as session name, but you can have multiple session names under 1 session type. Example: Session Type – Class, Session Name – Yoga, Group X, HIIT, CrossFit.
- Items Supplied (Yoga Mat, Towel etc.)
- Items to bring (Water Bottle, Towel etc.)
- Session Size
- Drop-In Price
- Credit required (normally 1 credit)
- Allow Client Booking
- Display as a class option
- Payment required option
Since the templates will all be pre-made, it allows for quick booking, by just needing to select a template, and all of the info will auto populate.
**Once you Select a template, you can edit any information you choose if necessary.
Example – Change instructor for the class, edit the class size, change drop in fee etc.
To Create a Session Template:
Schedule-> Settings “Cog” or “Wheel” -> Schedule Templates -> Create template “Plus or Add Symbol” -> Fill out information and “Create Template”