In order to embed OneFitStop into your Facebook page, please follow the directions below:
1. Download the WooBox app
- Log into Facebook >
- Click on the following link: Click Here
2. Activate the plugin
- Choose the Facebook page you wish to install the plugin on
- Click "Add Page Tab"
3. Set up tab
- You should be redirected to your Facebook page (if you are not, go to your business page)
- It should open on the "Welcome" tab (if not click on it now)
- Click "Set up tab"
4. Edit the tab content and name
- In the text input area, delete the text which is pre-loaded and past your OneFitStop iframe code here.
- Click the clue "Save and Publish" button.
- Next, click on "Actions" and then select "Edit name and image". Here you can customise the name of the tab and add an image for the tab. Click "Save and Publish"
5. Re-order your Tabs
To reorder tabs and sections:
- Go to your Page and click Settings
- Click Edit Page in the left column
- Click and drag a tab to reorder it