The content of all emails that are triggered through the OneFitStop platform can be edited and turned 'on' or 'off' at your discretion:
- Go to your initials in the Home Dashboard
- Select Account Settings
- Select the Configuration Tab
- Scroll down to ‘Customize Emails Triggered by OneFitStop’
- Select ‘Edit’
- Edit email content by selecting the 'pencil' icon next to each email
- Enable or disable an email by select the 'power' icon next to each email. Red signals disabled and green signals enabled.
- Select the 'wheel' icon on the right hand side to:
- Modify Email Preferences
- Default From Name
- Default From Email
Update the default email preferences for all emails that are triggered to clients. You can also override these preferences when configuring each email.
- Access Custom Short-codes
Update the default links specific Short-codes will link to. This will enable clients to access the direct pages via app or websites you prefer for your business.