Once the initial term of the introductory membership is complete, a new membership will need to be set-up as an ongoing membership.
At the time of selling a client the initial introductory membership or after they purchase this online or through the app, set-up a membership in the system for the on-going membership where the first credit and payment date is the end date from the introductory membership.
- Go to Payments > Retail Dashboard in the Home Dashboard
- Select ‘New Sale’ button on the right hand side
- Select the introductory membership
- Select ‘Add to Cart’ and checkout
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 and select the ongoing membership. When clicking on the green cart icon, the advanced checkout overlay will display. Set the ‘first credit allocation date’ and the ‘first payment activation date’ as the end date of the introductory membership
- Select ‘Add to Cart’
- Select ‘Check-out’ button
- Choose payment option and checkout