Due to recent revisions in Apple's release guidelines, there are a new set of requirements that must be met before your branded mobile app can be published to the App Store. These requirements are issued directly by Apple and apply to all businesses and developers who wish to operate on the App Store—including your business and us. As a result of these changes, we can no longer publish the branded mobile app on your behalf, and you will need to enroll in the Apple Developer program.
Step 1 | Requirements for Enrollment
- Setting up a business website
- Setting up a business email address
- Registering your business as a legal entity
- Creating an Apple ID for your business
- Finding your D-U-N-S® number
- An Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer to complete Apple's two-factor authentication process.
If this is the first time you've read this information, please click here to see our full requirements checklist.
Step 2 | Enroll in the Apple Developer Program
Go to the Apple Developer Program website to start the enrollment process, then follow the steps below.
- Click Start Your Enrollment at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your Apple ID, then click Sign In.
- Read and agree to the Apple Developer Agreement. Click Submit.
- Select Join the Apple Developer Program on the Welcome page, then click Enroll on the next page.
- On the next screen, select Company/Organization in the Entity Type dropdown menu, and click Continue.
- Important: You must enroll as a company/organization; enrolling as an individual or any other entity type will remove the ability to invite OneFitStop to your developer account.
- Confirm that you have the authority to sign legal agreements on behalf of your organization.
- I am the owner/founder and have the authority to bind my organization to legal agreements: Apple will call the phone number you provide in the "Headquarters Phone Number" field in Step 7 to verify enrollment. Enter your work email address.
- My organization has given me the authority to bind it to legal agreements: Apple will call a senior employee at your organization to verify enrollment. Enter the employee's contact information in the "Verification Contact" section.
- In the Organization Information section, enter the following information:
- Legal Entity Name: Your company name, including the entity type (Inc., Corp., LLC, Ltd. Co., etc.). This name will publicly appear in the iTunes Store alongside your app.
- D-U-N-S® Number: Your business's unique nine-digit Data Universal Number System number.
- Website: Your company website.
- Headquarters Phone Number: The phone number where Apple can reach you to verify your enrollment.
- Tax ID/National ID: Your business's Tax ID. This is optional.
- Click Continue.
- Look over your enrollment details on the next screen. If everything is correct, click Submit.
After submitting your application, Apple will contact you within two weeks to verify enrollment. You'll then receive a confirmation email at your Apple ID email address with an enclosed link that you must use to confirm and pay for your developer membership.
When you receive the confirmation email, complete these steps:
- Click the link enclosed in your email.
- Log in to the App Store with your Apple ID.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Continue.
- After confirming your info, check the Automatic Renewal option to enroll in a yearly renewal and proceed.
- Pay for the enrollment.
You'll have enrolled successfully in the Apple Developer Program once you see the "Thank you" screen. You'll receive a welcome email and a payment confirmation email from Apple soon after.
Step 3 | Add OneFitStop as an Admin User
- Log in to iTunes Connect with your business's Apple ID and password.
- Select Users and Access.
- At the top left, click the + button next to "Users."
- You'll now need to fill out an "add new user" form and complete with the following details:
- First Name: OneFitStop
- Last Name: Corp.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Requirements:
- Go to the Roles section. Select Admin.
- Go to the Developer Resources section. Check the Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles box.
- Click Invite at the bottom.
After the invitation is sent, our team will accept the invite within a few days.